“It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Wednesday 18 April 2012

My First Blog.....

Well, this year 2012 is going to be my year!  I have the husband, the 2 kids (3 including the husband), a dog and a cat.  My house is well....a work in progress, for the last 6 years (but whos counting??).  My car....ah, my car.  My 2.5L turbocharged 305hp Subaru STI.....lets call her Ezy.  I love my car!  I sometimes think I may even love my car more then my kids. 

But back to this year.  This year is going to be MY year.  My year to change, to get in shape, to get healthy, to get started on what ever I am supposed to start, to start living MY dream! ROAR!!

So, now it's April and I have well...done some of my goals.  I am getting into shape with Zumba!!  Zumba is this amazing get your ass in shape sweat your but off most painfully fun music infused workout.  I did a double ultratoning class yesterday....muscles I didn't even know I had hurt!  But its a good hurt, one that lets you know you're alive.  Cause no one dead would hurt this bad! (maybe I should go for a drive...that would make me feel better!)

My quest to get healthy has left me, so far, sick 5 times, two trips to Emerg, on 2 rounds of antibiotics and stitches....I'm starting to re-think this part of my year.  Maybe my changing McDonalds for salads and Wine for water is not such a good idea after all.  Might have to change this part of my plan.

The rest of my quests for the year are still a work in progress.  I've started this blog, cause hay why not!, to keep track of my progress to finding out how to live my dream (whatever that may be) and to maybe give some insite to other not so desperate housewives out there.

Check back to see my progress
Chick


This is Ezy

No comments:

Post a Comment